SNAPSHOTS (HEY, I KNOW YOU'RE BUSY) OF BRILLIANT AND/OR BEAUTIFUL THINGS

Monday, October 30, 2006

joaquin phoenix / reservation road movie

the man was TEN (10) feet from me today. the nonprofit where i work operates, among other things, two charter schools, one of which was used for a reservation road location. welcome to stamford, CT. he is sporting a beard, and despite my hatred for facial hair, is handsome. i hung out on the set for a few hours and hope to post pix tomorrow (after reviewing the contract we signed to ensure it won't get my boss in trouble).

the only question remaining: will mr. phoenix (or the director, producer, etc.) do something nice for our nonprofit? it's not like i'm asking for an autograph for my cousin...we want a souvenir that will raise some moola for the vulnerable kids we serve. what is easy and free for them could mean thousands for us, which translates into more literacy and enrichment services. so listen up, movie execs: do the right thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want my autograph!!!